ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
dyuhas

Posted Apr 11, 2018 in: Android app out of sync with website
Score: 1
  • dyuhas
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2018
  • Score: 1
Just installed Toodledo on my new Android phone. It syncs 2 out of 11 tasks and quits. Looks like I'll have to give up on Toodledo.
dyuhas

Score: 0
  • dyuhas
  • Posted: Feb 05, 2016
  • Score: 0
Yes, Toodledo (T) is set to sync with Reminders. The tasks the T duplicated were never in the Reminders app. I rarely use it.

And I just noticed that synced Reminders lose the due date when imported into T.
dyuhas

• dyuhas
  • Posted: Feb 02, 2016
"What apps are you syncing with?"

I don't understand your question. I sync Toodledo with Toodledo. How could any other app sync Toodledo? How could another app control Toodledo? I have Google Drive installed and Evernote which syncs.

Toodledo is the only app that I currently use or have ever used that once I delete something immediately restores it - shades of the HAL 9000.

FWIW, I'm using the Toodledo Chrome extension on a Macbook Pro running OS X El Capitan.

Dave
dyuhas

• dyuhas
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2016
This is very annoying. Every once in a while Toodledo decides on its own to make multiple - up to 11 - copies of a few tasks.

What is especially annoying is that I have to delete the copies manually. When I delete them using the batch edit action they come right back in a couple of seconds.

Please fix this!
dyuhas

Posted Dec 06, 2015 in: Confusing answer in FAQ
  • dyuhas
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2015
How do due date modifiers work?

Due by:
This is the default value. It means that a task must be due before this date passes.

Wouldn't a clearer answer be: "It means that a task must be _completed_ before this date passes"?

due
d(y)o͞o/Submit
adjective
expected at or planned for at a certain time.
"the baby's due in August"
synonyms: expected, anticipated, scheduled for, awaited; required
"the chancellor's statement is due today"
dyuhas

Posted Jun 01, 2015 in: Alarms for repeating tasks?
  • dyuhas
  • Posted: Jun 01, 2015
I've noticed that when I set an alarm for a repeating task, the alarm fires for the initial due date but not for the repeating dates. Is this a bug or a feature?
dyuhas

Posted Sep 02, 2011 in: Integration with Evernote
  • dyuhas
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2011
Posted by DarylGriffiths:
Evernote have now released an update which enables Note Links:
http://blog.evernote.com/2011/06/15/big-evernote-desktop-update-windows-and-mac-get-note-links-note- copying-and-much-more/

[snip]

You can paste that link into just about anything—other notes, calendars, to-do lists, third party apps, etc."

Actually, no. Sinkov (Evernote's marketing droid) doesn't know what he's talking about, and no one from Evernote thought it necessary or appropriate to post a correction.

There are two applications that I know of that can use Evernote Note Links: Todist and RTM. It would be nice if TD joined that list.