Search results for "Posted by Peter Sheffield"
Posted Jul 29, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Firstly congratulations on a great UI. I liked your design criteria! My initial observations are:
1. Multi-line format
- the Contexts are out far right, which prevents minimizing of the browser window
- You have developed a lovely toolbar at the top of the page, but when you open the task instead of having the same quality toolbar you have a series of scattered fields
- Task note field editing is poor and it leaves asterisks all over the place if a task is emailed in - wish list incorporate a decent text editor.
2. The Notebook:
- This suffers from the same thing with the delete Icon, which is again out to the far right of the screen should. You can either put the delete icon next to the edit button or have a edit and delete icons at the from of each note along similar lines as you do already with tasks
- I like the Note window - could do with an optional one with tasks too (with a decent editor) ^_^
3. Side Menu Bar. It is fixed! It should move up and down with the scrolling page. BTW I like the fixed top.