ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
phil

Score: 0
  • phil
  • Posted: Nov 04, 2011
  • Score: 0
Looking forward to the evernote:// link integration. Thanks guys :o)

Currently I put the evernote:// in the task's note text, and just use copy paste in to a new tab in my browser and that then opens it the Evernote desktop app.

Incidentally I use the permanent link of a task to paste in to Evernote so I get a nice 2-way link. Maybe there's a betterway, but that's how I do it! :)

This message was edited Nov 04, 2011.
phil

Score: 0
  • phil
  • Posted: Jul 21, 2010
  • Score: 0
Hi all,

I just searched the forum for 2do and came back with zero results so please excuse me if I'm asking a question that's already been asked. (edit: when I search the toodledo forum using google it finds references to 2Do, so I guess there's a flaw in the search engine of this forum).

I'm using Toodledo sync'd with the 2do iPhone app and I wondered how certain features map between the two products.

I think in Toodledo that maps like so:

2do App Toodledo
===================
Calendar = Folder
ToDo = Task
Tags = Tags
Project = Task
Checklist= Task (I think)

A project in 2do is like a major task, and a ToDo is a like a sub task but I'd like to know that if upgrade my account would my Projects and Tasks be mapped as Tasks with subtasks. That would be cool if it's the case.

Currently when I sync projects just show up as regular tasks, so I lose my Project/Task hierarchy.

Thanks in advance,
Phil

This message was edited Jul 21, 2010.