Search results for "Posted by "
mdhuang1

Score: 0
  • mdhuang1
  • Posted: Oct 14, 2019
  • Score: 0
Posted by taddswanson:
Hey everyone:

Am I the only one who is missing the "back" button in outlines after updating to iOS13? When you're in an outline, there's to way to get back out since the button is gone now. It's not just me, is it?

Thanks

I have never noticed the back button :) Just press "Outlines" again it goes back to the first screen.
mdhuang1

Posted Oct 14, 2019 in: Silver Subscription Renewal
  • mdhuang1
Posted by Ummagumma:
Posted by mdhuang1:

Lifetime of the product, anyway...

My Gold subscription expired on 10/29 and I have no intention of renewing. Toodledo is all but dead on the mobile, which makes it useless to me, and from what I can tell there hasn't been any real improvements to the web app either. That lifetime subscription seems like a desperate money grab. If I am proven wrong, I would be happy.

Yes likely. Just took a gamble and hope it works out at least a year to be worth it :)
mdhuang1

Posted Oct 14, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 1
  • mdhuang1
  • Score: 1
Posted by pawelkaleta:
Posted by mdhuang1:
JUST A REMINDER:
Today is the last day you can get the deal from StackSocial. Act now!
Very easy to set up a free account and copy over all you data. Totally worth it!

Toodledo is dead. I'm sorry I'm the one who make you aware of this, I wish it wasn't true but I'm affraid jzamoras and all other users mentioning a quick money grab are right.

I just took a gamble with a little money and wouldn't blame anybody if it doesn't work out. I have been using it for 9 years and hope for the best!
mdhuang1

Posted Oct 14, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 1
  • mdhuang1
  • Score: 1
JUST A REMINDER:
Today is the last day you can get the deal from StackSocial. Act now!
Very easy to set up a free account and copy over all you data. Totally worth it!
mdhuang1

Posted Oct 13, 2019 in: Moving items from a TASK to LIST?
  • mdhuang1
  • Posted: Oct 13, 2019
No easy way since you can't import lists.

Only way I can think of is downloading the backup into xml file and then modify it to create such lists and restore. But it is a bit dangerous unless you can figure out the format and be very careful while editing it.
mdhuang1

• mdhuang1
I normally do advance manipulation by export, edit and import.
mdhuang1

Posted Oct 13, 2019 in: Silver Subscription Renewal
  • mdhuang1
mdhuang1

Posted Oct 13, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 4
  • mdhuang1
  • Score: 4
Thanks for the info. I subscribed to StackSocial and immediately received a 10% off code.
So I basically paid $36 for 5 years. It only worked on a new free account.
It is very easy to migrate to the new account. Just download a backup from the old and then restore on the new account.

Please don't be alarmed if you only see one or none tasks right after the restore. It takes some time, maybe 0.5-1 hour for the system to process all data and sync with the front end. Just wait and log in again.

- Mark
mdhuang1

Posted Nov 22, 2013 in: Separate Folders for Notes
  • mdhuang1
  • Posted: Nov 22, 2013
How do you set folder for notes or sort notes by folder on the web interface? It does not seem to have that option. In other words, the folders for notes are invisible from the web interface.

Did I miss something?