ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
TheBrayingMule

Score: 0
Posted by rowland.marshall:

It's a pity ToodleDo doesn't go Opensource so I can just build it on my own server.

Open source would be a dream come through !

I am more than 10 years Toodledo user and still see no alternative. The closest competitor I have found is RTM or Todoist but still Toodledo wins in efficiency and flexibility.

I am clearly in the category « sticking with Toodledo and hoping for a Miracle ». I have faith in people but still doing backup though... :)

This message was edited Dec 07, 2020.
TheBrayingMule

Posted Jul 11, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 1
I installed the beta version via TestFlight and I had to force sync in order to get back data to the iphone. Except that issue, no major trouble during beta.
TheBrayingMule

Posted Jun 27, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 0
Hi Philippe, you can import automatically tasks you created with your IPhone in Toodledo. See settings -> reminders syncing
You also have choice to delete notes from iOs so that you only have one repository for all your tasks. In that way, Toodledo will be your repository.

Only one drawback : stock ios calendar does not manage Toodledo tasks (you can t display them or tick them when complete). But there is a way to show these tasks in your iOS calendar : go to your Toodledo account and generate a event feed. Then add this feed to your calendar. You will see your Toodledo tasks in your iOS calendar.

Posted by Philippe L:
Hi Anant,

I would like to see the tasks of my iPhone calendar in Toodledo (at least in the TODAY and TOMORROW views in the DATES tab).

That will help to avoid duplicated tasks created by me in my iPhone calendar and in Toodledo.

Best regards,

Philippe (from France)
TheBrayingMule

Posted Nov 26, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 5)
Score: 2
When will the search include keywords within the Note ? Such feature already exists from a long time ago in iOS version. By default, it searchs Title + Note. It would be great to have similar feature on the web version.

This message was edited Nov 26, 2015.
TheBrayingMule

Posted Oct 26, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Score: 12
Same remarks as others. Good design overall but I would prefer "Add button" to the left.

See screenshot for exemple :
https://www.evernote.com/l/ACaXedosBrJIJqFIlMkLJ8ewlVvOWICENKw

Or let the user choose left or right :)

This message was edited Oct 26, 2015.
TheBrayingMule

Score: -1
Hello, first of all, thanks for this brilliant app. Make things to remember a lot easier. I want this latest update on iTunes Store but iTunes asks to pay. I already paid for version 2.1.7. Do we have to pay for updates ?

UPDATE : Sorry. My mistake. I suceeded to update Toodledo 2.1.8 by "searching new updates" on Apps Menu. I was asked to pay only if I try a new search on iTunes Store. Apple do not recognize you already bought one of your app.

Keep up good work Toodledo's team !

This message was edited Apr 01, 2011.