ForumsQuestionsSam: Feedback your requested

Sam: Feedback your requested
mark.norman_1066

Posted: Aug 16, 2018
Score: -1 Reference
1. Why are you using Toodledo instead of other products?
2. What benefits have you found with Toodledo and how has it impacted your productivity?
3. What are your favorite features?
4. What's your typical Toodledo use case?
Also, please include:
1. Your first name
2. What industry (and company, if possible) you work for
3. Your job title
4. How long you've been a user
In 2010 I conducted an extensive survey of task management software. Toodledo was found to be head an shoulders above the rest. I've never looked back. Productivity has greatly improved. The Contexts allow me to focus on Business, Volunteer, Hobby and other areas of focus. The Folders and Goals have proven invaluable in getting things done. The Tags are used to focus on the person I am speaking to. Using this systematic approach is the best way to get things done.

As a management consultant, I am always on the go. Hats are switched several times a day professionally and personally. It would be nigh on impossible without Toodledo. Mark, President, 12 Points Solutions.
Donn_Jr

Posted: Aug 19, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
1. I like the easy table format to see my task lists. I like the use of folders to segregate at a high level
2. It is available on all my devices. It is simple to look at. Gives multiple ways to sort tasks. Follows GTD which I am used to.
3. Habits are great. No other product I have tried has this feature (or at least when I was trying the products).
4. Creating tasks for work and personal use - what calls to make, letters to write. Our work software has Internal Tasks and Client projects, but I keep my personal to do list outside of the software. I copy them to the software all at once to save time.

Also stuff:

1. Donn
2. Common Interest Realty Association management (Condos, Homeowner Associations) RealManage
3. Financial Manager/Regional Controller
4. Several years. Must be since about 2009. i first heard of Toodledo while using DTG GTD. ToodleDo provided the sync services.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.