ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by hasnain_2"
hasnain_2

Score: 4
Posted by mlb32704:
Wow, this is GREAT news!

I am a longtime happy Toodledo user and forum participant. Love the product, not so much everyone associated with it since Jake left. I use Toodledo for the basics, but I use it each and every day. It took me months to get Remember the Milk and Simple Note set up to the point that I could use it, if and when Toodledo ever pulled the plug. Which at least for now sounds like it isn't happening anytime soon. I am glad to hear that Pink Java is out of the picture, they were useless and non-responsive. The final straw for a lot of users was turning off these Forums, that was just uncalled for, unprofessional and an outright slap in the face of the user base. I am hopeful that the new team will take a good look at the current product (which is perfectly fine imho), keep the things that work and make sense, and leverage Toodledo's loyal and long term user base to help make improvements where needed. Most importantly, I hope that the lines of communication will remain open in terms of updates from ownership, requests from the user base, etc. Of course if there is anything that I can do individually to help, please just ask.

Famous last words but I'm thinking that any new ownership has to be better than Pink Java, right? :)

Hi there and thanks a lot for your message.
Yes, we completely agree that shutting the forums down just because the community started discussing alternatives was not cool.
We took the initiative to have these switched back on as soon as we took over ownership.
Although there has been a lot of negative discussions like searching for alternatives, we want to keep the line of communication open. Each of your feedback is valuable in terms of improving the product, the service and in summary the community.

We look very much forward in interacting with the community and also appreciate the reach that we have with you.
We have worked off almost all tickets, are working on stabilizing the core and are getting ready to ramp up the user base in the next few months.

If you have any questions or remarks please don't hesitate to reach out. Either via forum, ticket or email.

Best wishes,
Hasnain
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10