ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ejuttner1"
ejuttner1

Score: 1
I see other threads on this topic but they are closed "due to age". I'd like to resurrect it and keep it on the radar as a future enhancement.

It would be extremely useful to have a keyboard shortcut to open and close (toggle) subtasks (in the indented mode). Yes, I know we can use the filter options to hide / unhide subtasks, but it requires extra clicks that could be avoided with a shortcut. For those of us with lots of subtasks, having the ability to very quickly hide / unhide them would significantly improve the user experience.
ejuttner1

Posted Jul 05, 2023 in: My previous To Do list
Score: 1
Same with sorting. The task list should auto refresh when a task is added or updated. It does not. Is there a way to enable auto refresh?
ejuttner1

Posted Jul 04, 2023 in: Location Registration Failed
Score: 0
Just installed the app on a Pixel 6 running android v13. Whenever it syncs (manually or automatically, the result is the same) a message bubble with an error pops up at the bottom of the screen. It says "Toodledo: Location Registration Failed:17: API: ContextManager.API is...". The rest of the message is cut off. What's going on and how to fix?
ejuttner1

Posted Dec 31, 2019 in: not seeing all Repeating Task options
Score: 0
Hi all, I'm looking for help on the repeating task feature.

The Jan '19 blog post on repeating tasks (https://blog.toodledo.com/toodledo-repeat-tasks/) has a gif which shows the feature in action. The example shows a field called "Repeat" which can be used as a drop-down list or for free form text, and another field called "Repeat From". The Help / FAQ area gives more detail on how to use them. Good so far.

The problem is I don't see this functionality when I use Toodledo. "Repeat" has been selected as a field / function in the settings. When I edit my tasks there is only a "Repeat" field, there is no "Repeat From" field. And the "Repeat" field isn't a drop-down or free text field. It open an options box with a limited set of options such as no repeat, repeat every X days, repeat on specific weekdays, and a couple of others. Basically it's nothing like the UI in the blog post or described in the Help / FAQ section. I've tried the old and new UI's and there's no difference.