ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by uttsjs."
uttsjs.

Score: 1
  • uttsjs.
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2022
  • Score: 1
Opened a ticked and it ends up "Google Calendar Sync" was the culprit. I didn't realize it was considered a "3rd party app", my bad. It is just something in the "nice to have" category so I can live without it. It is being re-written so I may re-enable once it gets re-released.

Thanks to Hasnain and Pamela Hollingsworth for their help.
uttsjs.

Score: 0
  • uttsjs.
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2022
  • Score: 0
The only "3rd party app" I use is Toodledo- Android ...isn't that all under Toodledo?
uttsjs.

• uttsjs.
  • Posted: Jan 23, 2022
btw ... just happened again tonight.

I was looking on my phone after dinner and noticed a number of tasks that I had entered earlier in the day via my PC were missing. When I went back to my PC they were there until I refreshed the page. After that they were missing there as well and were back to the same state as my phone.

All were in the trash. Removed by "Unknown Third-Party Application"

Your Applications
Toodledo for Android http://www.toodledo.com/info/android.php
Last Used: Jan 23, 2022
uttsjs.

• uttsjs.
Only the Web version and the Android App. I have the Android App on my phone and 2 tablets.
uttsjs.

• uttsjs.
Yesterday, a number of my tasks just disappeared. Checked - Settings / Recently Deleted Tasks - and found them all there under "Method - Deleted by Unknown Third-Party Application". I was able to remove them from the Trash but the task / subtask integrity was lost so I had to fiddle to get them back to their original state.

The only odd thing I noticed was a message flashed up earlier (an hour?) on my phone about a "sync error" before I noticed some of the tasks were missing.

The tasks that were deleted were all recently added so somehow the phone must have overrode the PC/Web version?

Anyone else ever experience this?