How to Import Tasks from Apple's iCal Application
Apple has a nice calendar application called iCal that can keep track of tasks. This page will explain how to transfer your to-do list from iCal into Toodledo.
Export a file from iCal
- Click on the calendar inside iCal that you want to export.
- Select "Export" from the file menu.
- Save the file to your computer.
Import into Toodledo
- Sign in to your 'Toodledo' account.
- Click on 'Tools' menu at the top of the page.
- Click on 'More...' and then "Calendars".
- In the 'ICS Import' section, click 'Browse...'
- Locate the file on your computer that we created in steps above.
- Click 'Upload' and confirm that everything looks correct.
- Click 'Save Changes'.