3rd Party Directory > iOS >
Manage all your to-dos and calendar events in one place!"
Ever wished your day planner had Calendar AND To-Do manager?
and wished To-Do manager can handle simple list as well as powerful GTD with equal ease?
and most importantly... their **Smooth** Integration?
“ActionAgenda” is the answer to your wishes.
ActionAgenda combines best of both worlds to be the smart assistant for your busy life.
"GTD (Getting Things Done)" is a way to achieve stress-free productivity by building and using a trusted system.
ActionAgenda will be the trusted system of your choice.
From creation and organization to calendar conversion, ActionAgenda provides seamless workflow of to-do management.
Make ActionAgenda work to your advantage.
Here's some of how it works:
1. Put things to do in “Inbox”
2. Do simple actionable stuffs right away (tap on checkbox to complete)
3. Make not-so-simple stuffs as project and break it down to small steps (drag it to “Project” tab)
4. Set actionable step as a next action (drag it to “Focus” tab)
5. Make use of context and tag to assist your organization (drag it to “Context”, “Tag” tab)
6. Schedule to-dos with date (drag it to “Schedule” tab)
7. Convert to event by drag & dropping to “Calendar”
8. Don't forget to review regularly to keep your trusted system current. Organize to-dos so that you know when, where, and how they can be done easily.
* GTD system can be used through iOS Reminders (iOS 6) or Toodledo or both at the same time.
Toodledo does not endorse or support this solution. We caution you to research your decision carefully. Once you have given a 3rd party tool access to your account, it can do anything that you can do, including deleting all your tasks or making them all public. Toodledo is unable to recover data that is lost due to a misbehaving 3rd party tool. We encourage all customers to backup their data periodically. You may block 3rd party apps from accessing your account if they misbehave.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Blackberry, Android, Windows, WebOS, and other trademarks listed in this directory are owned by their respective companies.