3rd Party Directory > iOS >
You'll want to organize them so that you know what to do next.
You'll want to make a calendar event from it.
You'll want to overview what's coming up in real time.
ActionAgenda is a hybrid calendar and to-do planner packed with features.
Calendar syncs with iOS Calendars which syncs with Google, Yahoo, and MS Exchange automatically.
To-do list syncs with iOS Reminders and Toodledo at the same time.
GTD (Getting Things Done) is a proven methodology to free you from stress of managing complex tasks.
◆ Here's short how-tos on using GTD with ActionAgenda:
1. Put whatever comes to your mind in “Inbox” tab
2. Do simple actionable stuffs right away (tap on check-box to complete)
3. Make not-so-simple stuffs as project and break it down to smaller steps (drag it to “Project” tab)
4. Mark which ones need attention (drag it to “Focus” tab or mark star)
5. Make use of context and tag for further categorizing (drag it to “Context”, “Tag” tab)
6. Schedule it if it has a hard due date (drag it to “Scheduled” tab)
7. Make an appointment by drag & dropping to “Calendar”
8. Don't forget to review regularly to keep your trusted system current,
so that you know when, where, and how they can be done fast and easily.
◆ Features ◆
- Integrated to-do & calendar management
- GTD-powered to-do system
- Manage subtasks in project
- Sorting, filtering, and searching
- Drag & drop interface
- Group actions for multiple to-dos
- Various calendar views
- Sync with Toodledo, iOS Reminders, and Calendar
◆ Please refer to "Developer Website" for full feature list and demo
Toodledo does not endorse or support this solution. We caution you to research your decision carefully. Once you have given a 3rd party tool access to your account, it can do anything that you can do, including deleting all your tasks or making them all public. Toodledo is unable to recover data that is lost due to a misbehaving 3rd party tool. We encourage all customers to backup their data periodically. You may block 3rd party apps from accessing your account if they misbehave.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Blackberry, Android, Windows, WebOS, and other trademarks listed in this directory are owned by their respective companies.