CalPad is the best organizer for your tasks, events and notes. It is an all-in-one calendar with a rich set of features including:
• CalPad supports multiple calendars, color code and put them in the same view and can be merged.
• Lunar date supported.
• Task are integrated with calendar events.
• See events, tasks and notes in all views: Day, Week, Month or List.
• Time "line" shows you how much free time you have left in all views.
• Flexible weekday starts, working day hours and sorting.
SAVE YOUR TIME - QUICK CREATE
• Events, tasks and notes can be created anywhere with just a tap or two.
• Move tasks and events around with your finger;
EVENTS AND TASKS
• Integrated with Google map.
• Copy and paste to anywhere.
• Integrated with Contacts to add invitees.
• Alert with snooze.
• Integrated with Photos to attach photos.
• Events and tasks can be formatted as checklists so you know what needs to be done and what you have already accomplished.
• Multiple notes per day, stylus note supported.
• Create task or event from a note or part of note.
• Exported and/or air print your notes.
• Send your task or event to a list of people.
• Keep track your invitations with feedback (declined/accepted etc.).
• Receive invitations from other users of CalPad.
• Schedule your tasks one by one, in groups, or all at once.
• CalPad will fit your list of tasks into your calendar.
• Tasks and events can be timed, multiple times. Just set the timer.
• Timer logs can be exported as a CSV file.
• Task can be synced with Toodledo.
• Event can be synced with iPad Calendar.
• Save your data simply by sending it to yourself as an email attachment. Restore from there when you need to.
• Clean looking and easy to understand.
• Minimal taps to enter data.
Toodledo does not endorse or support this solution. We caution you to research your decision carefully. Once you have given a 3rd party tool access to your account, it can do anything that you can do, including deleting all your tasks or making them all public. Toodledo is unable to recover data that is lost due to a misbehaving 3rd party tool. We encourage all customers to backup their data periodically. You may block 3rd party apps from accessing your account if they misbehave.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Blackberry, Android, Windows, WebOS, and other trademarks listed in this directory are owned by their respective companies.