PocketInformant for BlackBerryhttp://www.webis.net
We have a well-established working relationship with Toodledo, allowing Pocket Informant to sync with Toodledo on all platforms, and supporting Toodledo functions such as: Sub -Tasks, Context, and more.
Some of our most popular features include:
*Sync: Pocket Informant will auto-sync changes immediately every 45 minutes when app is running, when the app is opened, or you can customize to sync as you need it.
We sync with Toodledo and with Google Calendar
* Location -based alerts for Tasks!
* Tasks viewable in the Calendar Views
* Icons for Events and Tasks
* Pre-made filters to filter Tasks by: Active, Due, Overdue, Completed and Undated Tasks
* Event Sharing
* Event Location Mapping
* Calendar filtering: filter Events by multiple calendars
* Day, Today, Week, Column Week, Month, Agenda, Task and Search views
* Swipe between Days, Weeks and Months
* Full search of Contacts, Tasks and Calendar items
* Phone links in Notes
* Send Appointment Meeting Requests
* Franklin Covey or GTD task management, or use your own system
Toodledo does not endorse or support this solution. We caution you to research your decision carefully. Once you have given a 3rd party tool access to your account, it can do anything that you can do, including deleting all your tasks or making them all public. Toodledo is unable to recover data that is lost due to a misbehaving 3rd party tool. We encourage all customers to backup their data periodically. You may block 3rd party apps from accessing your account if they misbehave.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Blackberry, Android, Windows, WebOS, and other trademarks listed in this directory are owned by their respective companies.