- Create Projects and fill them with tasks, notes, ideas
- Monitor your progress visually, including % done
- Organize Projects by dragging up and down in the list
- Recurring list feature with 'reset' for grocery or packing lists
- Treat each Project as a separate task list, while...
-- GTDo automatically places your top items into the Task View
- Use any Project as a template to create other projects
- View completed items for each Project
- Drag tasks from one Project to another
- SYNCHRONIZE Projects with your Folders in Toodledo
- Quick-add new tasks right in the list
- Repeating tasks feature
- Start, Deadline, and Alerts features
- One-tap filter tabs make it easy to Focus
- "Day Manager" shows which tasks fit into today:
-- Highlighted tasks can fit, SmartCal puts them in your calendar
-- Faded tasks can't fit. Do them tomorrow, or move them up
-- Slide the Day Manager bar to change your working hours
- SYNCHRONIZE Tasks with Toodledo
- Create new appointments by tapping anywhere on the time line
- Recurring Events feature
- All Day Events shown separately
- Alarms (Notifications)(iOS4)
- Thumb-flip to other days, just like a book.
- Drag appointments up and down to change times
- See how Tasks are fit directly into the free time in your "today" calendar
- Tasks that don't fit, get split - automatically!
- Flip your iPhone sideways to see W-I-D-E Week and Month Views
-- Tap any day to expand, view detail, edit, create
-- "Busy bars" show free time in Week view
-- "Shading" shows busy days at a glance in Month view
- SYNCHRONIZE calendars with the iPhone calendar - and on to Outlook, Mobile Me, Exchange, more
★ History View
- View a list of completed items, by day
- Apply filters to summarize
- Handy "undo" action
★ Integrate with SmartPad for iPad
- SmartCal uses the same "Day Manager" logic as SmartPad
- Share all of your Tasks and Projects via Toodledo
Toodledo does not endorse or support this solution. We caution you to research your decision carefully. Once you have given a 3rd party tool access to your account, it can do anything that you can do, including deleting all your tasks or making them all public. Toodledo is unable to recover data that is lost due to a misbehaving 3rd party tool. We encourage all customers to backup their data periodically. You may block 3rd party apps from accessing your account if they misbehave.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Blackberry, Android, Windows, WebOS, and other trademarks listed in this directory are owned by their respective companies.