Unlike ToDo management ever, "I do" rather than "doing really, " offers the ability to concentrate.
The theme of this app is "how far you can focus on what you are doing now" means.
That was until now tend ToDo management
* You want to get the full.
* hard to put the estimated cost or how much time.
* lead to poor concentration and lost time at the request of the outside.
ToDo list in conjunction with, but once you solve these problems, "TaskPortPro" it.
"TaskPortPro" the tasks on hand, "What is it How long it takes. ""I really do end in" 3 + are supported in the following step.
1. myself "to complete the task today, " gathered to display the list.
2. estimate how long it takes to do those tasks are to review the overall task of the day again.
3. The real task. Concentrate on running the selected task is complete.
4. Looking back on task execution. The result is possible to send mail.
Toodledo does not endorse or support this solution. We caution you to research your decision carefully. Once you have given a 3rd party tool access to your account, it can do anything that you can do, including deleting all your tasks or making them all public. Toodledo is unable to recover data that is lost due to a misbehaving 3rd party tool. We encourage all customers to backup their data periodically. You may block 3rd party apps from accessing your account if they misbehave.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Blackberry, Android, Windows, WebOS, and other trademarks listed in this directory are owned by their respective companies.