3rd Party Directory > iOS >
With eTask you can view, edit, create, delete, and sync your Tasks with your server account, similar to the way you do with iCal. With eTask you can fully exchange your todo lists with your computer task app on your mac or PC (through the email server). Once configured you can enter tasks on iCal, Outlook, Sunbird, or your web-interface and fully interoperate with your iPhone/iPod touch.
NO subscription to purchase! Use your existing groupware server or setup a free Toodledo or Yahoo account (see support site for more info).
Local tasks may be Published on a calendar server such as iCalx (iCal Exchange) or you may Subscribe to a task list that someone else has published on a calendar server. Publish and subscribe use HTTP(S) protocols.
- Syncing with CalDAV, MS Exchange, Toodledo
- Multiple Accounts (Task Lists)
- Local iPhone/iPod touch task lists
- Publish and Subscribe (via iCalx)
- Support for http and secure (https)
- View, Edit, Create, and Delete tasks
- Local notification (iOS 4 only)
- Repeating tasks
- User configurable time display window
- Sorting tasks on Several fields
- Quick complete/uncomplete selection
- View all tasks on one list or by account
- e-mail tasks in iCalendar format
- Assign color to accounts and categories
Toodledo does not endorse or support this solution. We caution you to research your decision carefully. Once you have given a 3rd party tool access to your account, it can do anything that you can do, including deleting all your tasks or making them all public. Toodledo is unable to recover data that is lost due to a misbehaving 3rd party tool. We encourage all customers to backup their data periodically. You may block 3rd party apps from accessing your account if they misbehave.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Blackberry, Android, Windows, WebOS, and other trademarks listed in this directory are owned by their respective companies.