ForumsNewsNotebook Default View

Notebook Default View
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 08, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
A quick little update before the weekend.

The Notebook section can now have a default view. Since there are only two views right now (Main and Folder), this essentially means that you can have it go to the folder view instead of the main view if you want. You can adjust this in your account settings.

We have also fixed a bug with the goal page that was causing the & character to not display correctly. We have also made it a little more difficult for robot spammers to post to our forums. A few smaller bugs were fixed as well.

I know that there haven't been many big updates recently. 90% of our time this year has been going towards one feature. We are nearing the finish line on one of the toughest improvements that we have ever worked on. Stay tuned...(maybe 1 more month).
vivendom.budget

Score: 0 Reference
Good improvement. Thank you.

I can not wait. I will stay tuned.
JCarl

I would imaging "collaboration" would be a tough improvement. :) Just kidding as I certainly can only wish.
dannyw0011

Thanks for the update.

And yes, I know it's pointless to guess which feature is tough for you to implement, but my bet (or hope) for improved usability is either:

1) Saved sorts unique to each view's individual tabs

2) Rich Text Format for notes
Jonas

Posted: Jun 09, 2012
I will go nuts if the tough feature you're working on is not some AJAX magic that makes the website automatically refresh when i make a change from the phone app, so that i don't have to manually hit F5 every time to get the newest version of my list.

(j/k, i will actually go nuts either way.)
Salgud

Posted: Jun 11, 2012
Thanks. Looking forward to the next big thing!
JPR

Posted: Jun 11, 2012
Posted by Jonas:
...so that i don't have to manually hit F5 every time to get the newest version of my list...

Enable keyboard shortcuts and hit "r" instead. Not magic, but much easier than reaching for the function keys.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.