ForumsNews4 Pro features now for free

4 Pro features now for free
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 20, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
As a gift to all of our loyal users, we have decided to take some features that were previously available only to Pro Subscribers and make them available to everyone for free.

1) Free users will no longer be limited to having 5 locations. Everyone can now have up to 100 locations to track where their tasks can be done.

2) All users will now have access to Goal Chains to help you track progress on your important goals. This would be a great time to setup your New Year's Resolutions and use goal chains to help you keep them.

3) The Foldable Booklet can now be used by anyone to make customized booklets that you can print out, fold up and take with you.

4) The Account Activity page now shows the complete history for everyone, so that you can see what/who is accessing your account.

Happy Holidays from Toodledo!
Spencer Pablo

How about a discount code for several years of Pro? Subtasks FTW!
Salgud

Score: 2 Reference
As a Pro subscriber, I thank you for this gesture. TD is a great product and continues to be one of the best supported products around.
sprouty76

Posted: Jan 09, 2013
As a pro subscriber, I'd find goals much more useful if they *didn't* have the chains feature! They're very, very difficult to visualise when they're all so spread out.

Even if we could just hide the chains, or something...
mike_de_bruyn

Posted: Apr 01, 2013
Very nice, thank you. This is a most useful tool. The only real wish I have is for an Android app. The ones in the Play Store suck. They don't have nearly enough function. In contrast, the iPhone app is magnificent. I had not been using it for a while and when I saw it a few days ago I was very impressed. THAT is the way apps should be written. Bravo.

Oh, and in the category of different strokes: I love chains and would prefer you leave them as is.

This message was edited Apr 01, 2013.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.