ForumsNewsList and Outline Collaboration

List and Outline Collaboration
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 17, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Today we are releasing collaboration for the Lists and Outlines sections. This will open up a whole new way to share information with your co-workers, friends and family.

This is available today for all Subscribers. To setup, first select "Collaboration" from the "Tools" menu. Then select someone and click the checkboxes to give them permission to share with you. Now, when they are viewing a List or Outline, they can share it with you by clicking the sharing icon in the top right corner.

Here are some ideas on how to use this new feature:

LISTS
* Share a grocery list with your spouse
* Maintain a shared list of business leads with your coworkers
* Share your favorite recipes with your family
* Share your business goals with your development team

OUTLINES
* Share your family tree/genealogy with your family
* Maintain a shared outline of test procedures for releasing a new product
* Share your class lecture notes with a friend from school
* Collaborate on a planning outline for a business report

We are working very hard to bring Outlines and Lists to our mobile applications so you can take this information with you on the go. Please be patient as we perfect the mobile experience. As always, we welcome feedback.
garyo

Posted: Jun 17, 2014
Score: 5 Reference
"share a grocery list with your spouse" -- my #1 dream use case for lists! But until it's on Android, it doesn't help in the grocery store. (I know you said to be patient on mobile... I'm trying :-) ) Seriously, this is a great start. Thanks for all your good work!
Robert Lilly

Posted: Jun 19, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by garyo:
"share a grocery list with your spouse" -- my #1 dream use case for lists! But until it's on Android, it doesn't help in the grocery store. (I know you said to be patient on mobile... I'm trying :-) ) Seriously, this is a great start. Thanks for all your good work!

+1

This message was edited Jun 19, 2014.
haemoglobin

Posted: Jun 21, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
I am achieving this today using subtasks of a shared parent "shopping" task.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.