ForumsNewsToodledo iOS8 Update + Sharing + Outlines

Toodledo iOS8 Update + Sharing + Outlines
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 21, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
The fix has been submitted to Apple and we are awaiting their review.
smannedm

upgraded to iOS 8.1 on iphone 5S and iPad Air. Works on iPad, Crashes after seconds on iphone. And no pass-code option. I see similar problems on this thread and I guess you are waiting for Apple to review your updates. Hope it's soon!
BDWatson

Jake - will the update that has already been submitted to Apple also add support for the 6/6+ screen size?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The 6 and 6+ screen sizes are already supported, but we will have further optimizations to make to them in coming updates.
BDWatson

Posted: Oct 22, 2014
Posted by Jake:
The 6 and 6+ screen sizes are already supported, but we will have further optimizations to make to them in coming updates.

Really? The font looks huge on my 6. It appears to be stretched, the way other apps have looked prior to optimization.
Salgud

Posted: Oct 22, 2014
Posted by BDWatson:
Posted by Jake:

Really? The font looks huge on my 6. It appears to be stretched, the way other apps have looked prior to optimization.

I think that's what Jake meant when he said, "but we will have further optimizations to make". To simplify, he meant they aren't done with the iPhone 6 version yet.
frioextrem

Posted: Oct 24, 2014
i start migration to omnifocus for location problem , but prefer toodledo its more clear, i wait fix location alarms,
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Apple just released our last update which should fix the issues with alarms.
J

Posted by Jake:
Apple just released our last update which should fix the issues with alarms.

I don't use alarms, but I can confirm that it fixed the issue of the missing badge on an Phone 6+ running iOS 8.1. So nice to have that back.

This message was edited Oct 24, 2014.
BDWatson

Posted by Jake:

Ok, I guess I fell into a tech lingo trap and should not have used the word "support" for iPhone 6/6+. Instead, I should have said "optimized" for iPhone 6/6+ so that the text is not stretched.

That didn't make it into the new update. Is that coming any time soon?

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It will be in the next update.
coppetti

Posted: Nov 10, 2014
I am very happy for a new features outline, in a future is possible to have for any line a filed for notes ?
I am a user of Carbonfin outliner that have e field for notes and now for me is not possible to replace then your my old outliner.
Regrads
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 10, 2014
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
jommel.s.gutierrez

Posted: Nov 13, 2014
I don’t think I ever submitted anything on here. Great app and here it goes. I understand you will not provide an eta but a yes or no would be awesome!
1. Any plans of syncing iphone notes to toodledo?
2. Any plans for attaching photos with location based info?
3. Any plans of voice recording?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 13, 2014
1) Apple doesn't allow it yet as far as I know
2) Yes
3) Yes. You can already do voice dictation using Apple's microphone button on the keyboard.
JMStahl

Posted: Dec 10, 2014
I understand you do not comment on implementation timeframes and in the past you have commented on updates being submitted to Apple. Do you have any information you can share as to if the next update is in Apple's court?

Also, have you considered the use of TestFlight for beta testing? I am a huge fan of your product and would be very interested in helping with beta testing if you are.

Thanks!
ruud

Posted: Dec 20, 2014
According your Announcements; you can now share a task with other people direct from the app? Im searching, but I don’t understand how??
Furthermore some questions;
- Isn’t it possible to just share a whole folder; that means that if you create and share a folder, all content is shared with the collaborating’s from that folder?? I really don’t understand why that isn’t possible? I spoke to Meany people about this future, and they all share my feeling? Than you can add multiple projects and keep all possibilities and future’s that tasks providing and outline isn’t…
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 21, 2014
In the app, when viewing a task, click the button in the top right corner, and you'll have the opportunity the share the task.

Sharing a whole folder is not yet possible, but it is something that we would like to make possible in the future.
alexandremrj_2

Posted: Jan 06, 2015
Hello,

Any news on the updated Toodledo app appearing in the App Store?

I would like to use the today view.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 06, 2015
Apple has been reviewing our last update since the beginning of December, so we hope they will make a decision soon. Unfortunately, Apple is a black box and we have no insight into their process or any way to influence it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.