ForumsNewsReleasing New Notes Section

Releasing New Notes Section
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 13, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
About a month ago we released a preview of the new Notes section. During this month we have received a lot of great feedback! We fixed a few things, changed a few things and improved a few things and now its ready to go. The new Notes section is now the default.

Please read our original announcement for an explanation of everything that is new and improved.

If you are still having difficulty getting used to the new Notes section, please let us know and we'll continue to refine it. For a limited amount of time you can still access the old Notes section here but this will eventually redirect you to the new Notes section.

This message was edited Apr 13, 2016.
barbmacneil

When I sync my iPhone with my Toodledo account, do all of the things I've added to my mobile device get added on my online Toodledo account?? I don't want to lose any task or notes I have added. Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, when you sync the app it will add the tasks/notes that you added there to the website.
BishopJCH

Posted: Apr 14, 2016
Love the new notes. I know you can't give precise timelines, but are integrated tags still on the table?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 14, 2016
Yes, we plan to integrate tags with Notes.
BishopJCH

Posted: Apr 15, 2016
Cool, thanks much, you guys are the best.
New_Day

Posted: Apr 15, 2016
I like the changes, especially new edit mode and a full screen view. Thank you!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.