ForumsNewsColor Schemes

Color Schemes
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 19, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Just for fun, we've added some different color schemes that you can select in your account settings. So, if you are tired of (or don't like) our purple/yellow default color scheme, you can select something different.
Acustk

Very nice. Thanks!
jdoree

Thanks for the new schemes. It's Icy for me.
kenbeyond

Posted: Jul 20, 2008
Score: 2 Reference
Inspired by this update,I wonder if it is possible to differentiate rows that belong to different folders,contexts or goals with different colors,just like what Better GReader does.
Maybe someone could build a stylish(a firefox addon) script.
J-Mac

Posted: Jul 21, 2008
Nice touch.

I didn't like Icy that much - pretty gray looking more so than silvery.

Inky would be nice, but the text color on the separator bars is not really light enough" Currently medium/slightly dark gray on black. Can be a little tough to see sometimes. White would be nicer there.

Thanks

Jim
Qrystal

Wow, very nice!! You managed to make a collection of colour schemes where none of them look TACKY! I had a tough time deciding between them, until I noticed...

Default is the only one that has vivid colour emphasis for tasks that are overdue, due soon, or high priority. I use Multi-Line view, sorted by Importance, and so along the right-hand side I see either priorities (if High or Top) or relative due dates, and I'm used to seeing the colours. It's amazing how being "used to" something makes it more desirable! :P

Default is also the only one where the icons in the sidebar are colourful and cheerful. The other schemes make them look ... kinda dreary. Maybe that's just me.

So, I'm back to default, though I'm considering making a Stylish design for myself. But that's a Someday/Maybe task. :P
kleerkoat

i'm digging this, thank you!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.