ForumsNewsToodledo's Twitter Tool Fixed

Toodledo's Twitter Tool Fixed
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 01, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Twitter decided to change the way that third-party apps authenticate with Twitter. The result was that yesterday Toodledo stopped being able to work with Twitter. It has now been fixed.
Dave

Posted: Sep 02, 2010
Thanks getting this fixed so quick! Those of us with our prehistoric WinMo phones have come to rely on Twit Today as a quick way to send new tasks to Toodledo.
KnightBaron

Posted: Sep 04, 2010
I'd run into the same problem with the application I'm developing too. Could you share your solution to make a bot oauthenticate with Twitter automatically?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 07, 2010
It is just basic OAuth. If you grab one of the many OAuth libraries for the platform that you are using, it shouldn't be too hard.
Mark

Posted: Sep 13, 2010
How do I reset my toodledo twitter connection? How do I get toodledo to follow me? When I try to add my twitter username, either with or without the @ prefix I get an error on the
http://www.toodledo.com/connect_twitter.php
page. Should I use the @ prefix when trying to use this page?

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 14, 2010
You can reset the connection on our twitter setup page.

http://www.toodledo.com/connect_twitter.php

Enter your username without the @ symbol.
Mark

Posted: Sep 16, 2010
Thanks. I tried this. I get

"The twitter account you entered did not work. Please try again."

I have checked the account and I am entering it correctly (without the @). I am able to logon to the twitter website from firefox.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 16, 2010
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.