ForumsQuestionsRepeat task feature

Repeat task feature
darashahraki_1300603011

Posted: Mar 20, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
How can I get a task to repeat daily? I have my task set to repeat daily but it only shows up the first day its due. Any suggestions?
Salgud

Posted: Mar 21, 2011
That's all it's supposed to appear. After you mark it done, another is created due tomorrow.
darashahraki_1300603011

Ohh, I got it! Thank you! So, if I don't mark it done for the day, the task will not show up the next day, it will just be overdue. Give you an example, today is Monday. I want to see all my tasks on Friday. However, there are a couple tasks that are repeating on Friday that I haven't completed today, tomorrow, Wed., and Thurs. So, I can't see a full list of them because they haven't been marked as done. Anyway around this? Thanks for your suggestions!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If you make the repeating task an "optional" repeating task, then it will automatically get carried forward instead of being overdue.
darashahraki

How do you set something as optional? Where do I go to do that because I cannot seem to find that setting.
Salgud

Posted: Mar 22, 2011
You go to the Help pages (in the panel to the left of the task list, near the bottom), you enter "optional" in the Search box and click on "Search help". This brings up 3 topics, and, yes, you may have to look at all 3. It happens to be the first one.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 22, 2011
When editing the task's due-date, there is a popup menu to the left of the date where you can select "optional"
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.