ForumsQuestionsDashboard Widget Refresh

Dashboard Widget Refresh
Blake

Posted: Apr 09, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
When using the dashboard widget for the Macintosh - it looks like I have to sign out and sign back in before any newly entered tasks will show up in the widget. By newly entered, I mean entered since the last time I signed in with the widget. Has anyone else had a similar experience, and/or is there anything I should be doing differently?

I am running on Leopard, and I have both the web interface and the widget logged in simultaneously.

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 10, 2008
I think Dashboard does some strange caching of the widget and wont refresh when we tell it to. We are looking into it.
Blake

Posted: Apr 10, 2008
Cool - thank you.
jazzwacko

Posted: Apr 17, 2008
im having the same problem
jdoree

I have almost the same problem with the slim version; is that the same as what the dashboard widget uses? I don't have to actually sign out but I do have to go back to the Top twice it seems.

I also would like to have the ability to view starred tasks only in the slim version.
John

Secret Mac trick!

Just click anywhere on the widget, and click Apple-R. That should refresh it.
guhmby

Posted: Sep 04, 2008
I don't know if this is related, but I have a intermittent problem where the widget goes blank/white when I click on anything. I have to refresh several times before it jumps me back to the Home Screen, where I can try clicking again. Sometimes I have to repeat the above steps 5 times before it lets me see my tasks or get to settings, or add a task. I'm using OSX 10.41 so maybe I should upgrade?

John, thank you for the secret mac trick. I will try that tonight. Maybe it will make this refresh problem more bearable.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.