ForumsQuestionsPro Account Problem

Pro Account Problem
jfpOne23

Posted: Apr 07, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Didn't really want to post this publicly, but I saw no way to send a private mail to management or admin.

2 Issues:

Apparently I've been downgraded from Pro to Free account although I paid for Pro a couple of weeks ago. In addition, all my tasks are gone. All of them.

Can someone please look into this for me and restore my tasks please? I haven't added any new items in several weeks, so hopefully this won't be an issue to restore them.

Thanks in advance for your help,

jfpOne23
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 08, 2011
I suspect that you have two Toodledo accounts, and are signed into the wrong one.

Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks

This message was edited Apr 08, 2011.
Jfp3

Posted: Apr 12, 2011
Greets Admin,

No need to create the support ticket...

Yes you were correct on the 2 accounts...I dimly recall now that there was an issue with using a gmail account for TDo, and because I had to use a rare email address as my login (and since it was saved, thus not prompting me to remember the rare address, etc.), it never occurred to me to even try using it in a prompted login a few days ago. Hopefully that makes sense.

I do appreciate your quick response, and apologize for my late follow up. I hope Toodledo continues to grow and prosper in the wild.

Cheers,

jpower
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.