ForumsQuestionsFolders Setup

Folders Setup
BJKOES

Posted: Apr 30, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Has something changed with Toodledo? I used to be able to click on "Folders" on the left side of the website home screen and it would show me how many events/items there were for each folder. By clicking on the number of items, I was taken directly to a list of those items. Now, clicking on folder does not reveal the number of events. Help??

Thank you.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 02, 2011
The numbers have been removed because they were inaccurate and confusing to some people. In it's place is a tab icon that will take you directly to the to-do list for that folder, where you can see the number of tasks inside.
BJKOES

Posted: May 04, 2011
It would be great if the numbers could be brought back, accurately, of course. An acceptable alternative would be to have the icon be a different color/configuration if there was an item to do in the folder. Now, to see if anything is in a folder, one must click on the icon and click back. Not a big deal, but it was very nice as it was when I could tell that there were items in folders directly from the folder window.

Thank you for a great product.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 04, 2011
You can do what you are doing in a different place. Above your list where it says "View by" select the "Folder" option. This will show the folders across the top of the page, and if you have the "tab counts" preference turned on in your account settings, it will show the number of tasks in each folder.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.