ForumsQuestionsReturn key

Return key
nchambers151

Posted: May 18, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I have just started using Toodledo. I want to use the return key within the title and note fields. Can anyone tell me what I am missing? Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The title must be a single line, so it can't have returns in them, but a note can have carriage returns. What happens when you press the return key when editing a note?
nchambers151

Thanks for your help! I understand now about the title being a single line. I didn't see the return key in the note!

I have another problem that probably has a simple solution: When I sync'd my Notes, they went to "Notes" that came with the iPod. What do I need to do to stop this? I have tried to delete "Notes" but I am afraid I might need it again. I also installed eNote Lite and cannot sync from Outlook either.

I do like the concept of your app as it works much like my old Palm as it allows categories, etc.

When I try to sync my tasks, they don't appear to go anywhere.

What am I doing wrong? I am VERY tempted to do away with this iTouch!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It sounds like you are trying to sync with a 3rd party app, or maybe several different 3rd party apps. You'll need to contact those companies for support with syncing their products.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.