ForumsQuestionsVERY NAUGHTY TOODLEDO!

VERY NAUGHTY TOODLEDO!
jon

Posted: May 26, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Myself and my partner both very dismayed (along with countless others it seems) that we can't share our tasks on the iPhone app which was the ONLY reason to go "pro".

Toodledo you really are bunch of low-life tricksters that you don't point out this absolute show-stopper, this jaw-droppingly huge clanger, this mind-bendingly glaring omission of (really rather easy-peazy 2-second bit of coding) functionality from the iPhone app WHEN SUBSCRIBING TO THE PRO VERSION. You are lower than Ponzi scheme con-artists. Well, nearly.

A short, sharp, severe, bone-cracking slap on the wrist to every single one of you.

Remember The Milk here we come.

P.S. Can we have our money back please? No, thought not.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 26, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Collaboration is planned for a future update to our iOS app. I am sorry if you were misled into thinking that collaboration was already possible. We do not list iOS collaboration as a feature in the iTunes App store, nor on our website. You are welcome to use our collaboration tools on this website, or to request a refund if you are not happy.
piyush_soni

Posted: May 27, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I have seen these kind of posts before. Probably people are lead to believe that because that is the case with the website and both are products from the same company.

May be you should highlight this information on the app store explicitly that "Collaboration is not supported on the iPhone app yet". Your call anyway.
JCarl

Posted: May 28, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Very harsh post for a program that at maximum costs $29.95 per year. I think Toodledo knows and has stated the importance of enhanced collaboration which would extend to web base and iphone application. I for one do not see any misleading attempts on the developers part, just overwhelming requests on a very reasonably priced product both for the Iphone app and the service.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.