ForumsQuestionsiOS 5

iOS 5
Michaelkinkade

Posted: Nov 04, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
The 2Do app, which I have always used with Toodledoo from my iPad and iPhone, will sync with iCloud, which sinks with Reminders, which means Siri can work with 2Do. Unfortunately, there is no way to email a task to 2Do, I have always used the sync between Toodledoo and 2Do. So now I have to find something that syncs with iCloud to tie everything together. Hmmmm.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 04, 2011
2Do syncs with Toodledo, so that means you can use Siri with Toodledo via 2DO. I haven't tested this, so don't take my word for it.
Long

Posted: Nov 05, 2011
Definitely wish Toodledo could run a CalDav server sooner than later.
Currently I use Nuevasync to sync Toodledo with Reminders, thus allowing me to use Siri with Toddledo.
noodle_e

Posted: Nov 11, 2011
sorry for another location question, i have chosen auto and enable get alerts in location setting and then the location icon appears in status bar even though i have not create any task yet,is it a bug?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 11, 2011
No, this is not a bug. When you turn on location alerts, Toodledo will start monitoring your location. If you don't have any tasks, then it will never trigger an alert, but it will still monitor your location in case you do add a task.
raj_1312170655

Posted: Jan 18, 2012
Other iphone programs such as "TaskAware" will turn off monitoring of location if running in the background and if there are no current tasks requiring it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 19, 2012
In a future update, we will turn off location monitoring if there are no tasks that require it.
robmutsaars

Posted: Jan 20, 2012
Posted by Toodledo:
No, this is not a bug. When you turn on location alerts, Toodledo will start monitoring your location. If you don't have any tasks, then it will never trigger an alert, but it will still monitor your location in case you do add a task.

Perhaps a stupid question - but i will ask it anyway :-) - is location monitoring supposed to work as well on an iPad (with IOS 5.01) (without 3g)
I reckon it <should> work with Toodledo - however if i look under /settings/location (check on 'auto') - but the text below says 'this device does not support background proximity alerts'
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 20, 2012
The iPad without 3g does not have a GPS or an antennae, so it is not capable of doing location monitoring.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.