ForumsQuestionslogin failed on iPhone app. - Is Toodledosync the problem?

login failed on iPhone app. - Is Toodledosync the problem?
stuntmother

Posted: Jun 10, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I installed chromatic dragon on my computer for the outlook sync.
Can i also sync Toodledo.com with the Toodledo app for the iPhone?
Why is my app saying "login failed" when i go to the synchronization/accountinfo email login page on the iPhone app?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The Outlook Sync tool was made by a third-party developer. Please contact them for support with their product. They can be reached at : http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncInfo.aspx

Hope that helps.
stuntmother

so I deleted the chromatic dragon software from my computer and I'm still having the problem with the Toodledo App. It says "sync failed. Unable to sign in to toodledo.com. Please go into your synchronization settings and check your email login and password. Error #1002."
Jake

Toodledo Founder
What happens when you retype your email/password into the app? Does it give the same error?
aaronsberman

Posted: Jul 10, 2011
Hi. I'm having the same problem too, whether I use 2Do or the Toodledo app. This began happening shortly after I switched from an iPod Touch to an iPhone 3. Thank you for your help.

This message was edited Jul 10, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 11, 2011
Please try retyping your password into the app.
aaronsberman

I typed my password and email address multiple times over the weekend, but it never took.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Please try changing your password in your account settings and then try again inside the application.
aaronsberman

Yay - that did the trick. Many thanks for your help!
aaronsberman

Posted: Jul 13, 2011
Rats, it's back to doing this again. Changing password only cleared up problem for one sync. Any other suggestions?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 13, 2011
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.