ForumsQuestionsTask managers are for helping stress not causing it!!!

Task managers are for helping stress not causing it!!!
thenobles

Posted: Jun 25, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I recently discovered Toodledo & it looked great. BUT now I'm actually using it's causing me grief because it can take a long time to do the simplest thing if the internet isn't running smoothly. Is there a way to work offline? and if not could anybody please recommend a similar task manager that doesn't use the internet. Don't say 'Things' because I don't have a Mac. Thanks in advance.
thenobles

P.S. I know you can work offline on an ipod but if you've lots of inputting to do then a full size keyboard on a pc is needed.
JCarl

You can check the third party apps that sync with Toodledo, not as powerful especially if you share, but if you don't examples like Task Angel are not too bad. Using one of these you still have Toodledo sync for use on Iphone, Ipad,etc.

http://www.toodledo.com/tools/directory.php
thenobles

Posted: Jun 26, 2011
Thanks I've now got TaskAngel and it looks like a good solution. In fact if there was a task angel app for the ipod I'd probably do away with Toodledo altogether. I only use one computer and my ipod so don't really need the cloud sync anyway. I only picked Toodledo because of GTD functionality.
JCarl

Toodledo provides a fabulous product for bringing it all together. Outside of collaboration which they are working hard on it is great. Pocket Informant runs on the IPOD Touch and I thought Toodledo did also. Synchronization to a mobile device provides a good solution. Hope all works out.
thenobles

I'm happy now after following your advice. I'm using TaskAngel on the desktop. Syncing to Toodledo, then syncing to the ipod touch with the Toodledo app. Thanks again for your help.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.