ForumsQuestionsReorder Columns

Reorder Columns
Scott

Posted: Jan 05, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Hi,

I would love to have the ability to move the position of the note/file/delete icons when reordering columns. On my laptop I need to scroll to see the full screen and I use those icons much more often than I need to change a context or goal.

Being able to move those to before the task name would be great.

Thanks
SB
Jay

Posted: Jan 05, 2009
Score: -1 Reference
Me too.
frossie

Posted: Jan 06, 2009
Just as a workaround in the meanwhile, using the Edit Columns functionality to shrink the size of some columns would help you some (if you have not done this already).
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion.
Gummi

Posted: Jan 09, 2009
I would really love an interface change so I could specify columns that I need to click to show up. I use columns such as start date, repeat and tag very seldom, but often enough so that I don't want to disable and enable them in the account settings.
Jono

Posted: Jan 27, 2009
This would be extremely helpful to me also. It's a real drag having to scroll horizontally all the way to the right in order to see the note on a task.

Thanks,
Jono
Claudio

Posted: Jan 27, 2009
In the Grid View, it would be nice to be able to move the note/file/delete icons. The (fairly recent) ability to toggle easily between the Grid/Multi-Line views is a partial solution.

Seems to me that another solution would be to allow more than two fields in the first line of Multi-line, and allow the user to specify what those fields are.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 01, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
aofraser

One more vote for reordering columns.

I've been playing around with checking and unchecking--it sort of helps.

I'd rather put the columns in the order that makes sense to me; even better if I could do that without going to the settings page.
Alisa

I found today that you can move the columns around in the grid view. Just click on the column heading and drag it to the position you want it in. You have to refresh your view for everything to realign nicely. The only thing that I can't move is the Notes icon.

I, too, would like to see this icon on the left side of the screen. Alternatively you can click Toogle Notes to see all notes for all tasks.
Top 3

Posted: Apr 08, 2009
One more vote for being able to move the "Notes" icon to the left side. I find it takes extra effort to scroll to the right to find the notes (since I am not always running the web browser maximized).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.