ForumsQuestionsTasks not appearing in Google Tasks

Tasks not appearing in Google Tasks
Tim_1312939578

Posted: Jul 13, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

The Toodeldo icons appear on every day in my Google Calendar, however when I click on them they are blank i.e the tasks aren't syncing. I've read the help/forums and can't see anything I'm doing wrong here. The sync between Browser TD and my iPad is working fine

Thanks
Patrick
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 14, 2011
Toodledo cannot currently sync with Google Tasks. This is on our to-do list. The current way to integrate Toodledo with Google Calendar puts the tasks on the actual calendar at their specified time.
Tim_1312939578

I'm not looking for it to sync google tasks...I've read the posts and know that's not available. However as I understand it, Toodledo tasks will display in google under the Toodledo icons; else what is the use of the icons? Currently I have a Toodledo icon above every date in my google calendar and no tasks in any of them. They aren't in the calendar proper either, but for that to happen I thought I needed to enable iCal? I havent done that

This message was edited Jul 14, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, tasks will appear in the popup window that appears when clicking the Toodledo icon above every date. If they do not appear, then it means you have no tasks for that date.
Tim_1312939578

You don't be seem to be getting this...the are tasks in Toodledo, but none of them are appearing in Google. I know what it's supposed to do but its not doing it; that's the problem!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 1 Reference
Can you please take a screenshot and attach it to a support ticket so that we can see what you are seeing?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.