ForumsQuestionsImporting CSV file

Importing CSV file
bricesumrall

Posted: Jul 16, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I am brand new to Toodledo having just signed on less than an hour ago, so I do realize that I need to study it a bit but am looking for help.

I use a PC and Outlook at the office but am out quite a bit and use an iPad and iPhone. Purchased Toodledo to sync my Tasks as I use Good but it does not sync Tasks.

My first Upload (317KB) went fine and I have started fooling with Toodledo. I updated a bunch of Tasks and had thought I could just continue uploading the same file and letting it rewrite but when I uploaded it a second time I got an error message that the file is too large (yet combined they are below the stated maximum limit).

Any thoughts on how to get these to sync (easily)?

Thank you for any help you can provide.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 16, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
First, when you import the same file, it will not rewrite the tasks on top of the ones you previously imported. It will import a fresh copy, making duplicates of everything. You may want to delete all tasks before re-importing them.

To get over the upload limit, all you need to do is split the large file into two smaller pieces using a text editor and cut/paste.

Hope that helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.