ForumsQuestionsSidebar not sorting?

Sidebar not sorting?
sjg0526

Posted: Aug 04, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I can't figure out how to sort my tags on the left sidebar. It was sorting alphabetically just fine until I decided to put a dash in front of some of the task tags to have them show at the top. When I did that, nothing sorted correctly and now I can't get it back to showing tags alphabetically.

Any ideas?
Salgud

Correction - I mis-posted here earlier, as I misinterpreted the problem.

Tags are not sorted alphabetically, they are sorted by frequency of use, and this is not, at this time, changeable. It's on "the list".

This message was edited Aug 04, 2011.
sjg0526

I'm using Chrome. I logged in with IE and it shows the same problem. I have a pic but not sure how to attach it or proper syntax for link. New laptop, Windows 7 64-bit.
sjg0526

I didn't use Search. I click Tags on the sidebar and it showed them all alphabetically. Then clicked one, it showed the tasks with that tag, changed the tags right in the main window for each task and refreshed the screen. Did that for a few tags. Then clicked Tags on the left sidebar again and they were all jumbled up, out of order.

This message was edited Aug 04, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Tags are sorted by their frequency of use. If they were sorted alphabetically, it is because we had not yet compiled enough data about your tags to show them in their frequency order.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.