ForumsQuestionsSorting pages within Notebook folders

Sorting pages within Notebook folders
diamantr

Posted: Aug 09, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Before the browser version of Toodledo was overhauled, I was able to sort the pages within each folder by date modified. Now, I only have the option to sort the folders by date modified or ALL pages by date modified, no matter which folder they are in. The point of having folders is to organize the different pages. So if I haven't traveled for awhile and want to find the most recently updated Travel pages, I can't do it very easily within the browser anymore.

Please bring back sorting pages by date modified within the folders. Thanks.
joseimora

I might add that the ability to save the sort selections would make both searches and folders truly customized.

When I have taken the time to create a custom search, and saved it, it is because I found the information to be useful.

I am then able to get right back to where I was, confident that I have the correct information in front of me.

It is very easy to forget later on, and when I return to it after having changed sort settings in other views, I now am not able to return to it - and may miss some critical information.

The ability to save the sorts in both folders and searches would be a major step forward.
diamantr

Of course, I just figured out how to do it. :)

At the top of the far left column, it says Main and Folder. When I clicked on Folder, it listed all of my folders in the far left column. All I had to do was click on the folder I wanted to look in, then change the Sort to Date Modified, and it displayed the pages within that folder by date modified.

I might have noticed it earlier except that there was only an icon next to Main. When I clicked on Folder, there was an icon next to it but the icon for Main disappeared. So it might be easier to notice that there are two options if the icons next to both options are always displayed.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Im glad you figured it out. The icon is intended to indicate which of the two options is currently active.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.