ForumsQuestionssetting default sort in slim

setting default sort in slim
Sherry.L.Serdikoff

Posted: Aug 10, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I'm trying to find out if there is a way to set the default sort settings for the various pages (i.e., views) in slim and/or at least a way to get the sort settings to "stick" to the last sort you used. For example, I like seeing All Tasks sorted by Importance. The default for All Tasks seems to be Priority so I need to click the "Sort by arrows" and click Importance every time I open Toodledo slim [e.g., in Firefox sidebar, Chrome extension, etc.].

I've searched the forum and the last request about this that I can find was Feb 2010:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/4979/0/settings-in-gadget-slim-version-not-retained.html

Any update?

And a related function, which also has been mentioned multiple times on the forum and on which an update would be nice... sorting by more than one field in slim [which most certainly would be a pain to use if the settings did not at least "stick" across uses].

As an intermediate step, could the default sorting for slim be set to whatever the Main View sorting options are in the full Toodledo interface for a given user?

This message was edited Aug 10, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 11, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
These are all things that we plan to implement in a future update to the mobile interface.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.