ForumsQuestionsStart from scratch

Start from scratch
Clif Thompson

Posted: Aug 13, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I have two apps (both not Toodledo, so I don't expect you to support it) that's having trouble with syncing because of duplicates. I turned off both of them and got the tasks to where I want them. My question is on various levels and issues...

1) how can I just delete all my tasks at once (or maybe a "super-delete") so that...

2) when I sync them again, the deleted tasks don't take precedence and basically wipe out everything on my pocket informant app

3) if you guys are espousing the GTD philosophy (bravo to you) then why as yet you don't have an Inbox tab or button? This makes the web desktop (and therefor the App) kind hard to use as a task list that I can use "on the fly"

4a) are you guys EVER going to support shared tasks (invaluable in a Family and Business setting) for your App, and 4b) have you guys released or not released the API for at least other non-Toodledo apps to support this function.

Thank you for your work. Has been instrumental in providing 95% of what I need to
Salgud

Not a GTDr here, but I know some of your answers anyway.

1) Go to the Search page, make a Search that inclues all tasks. Do a Multi-Edit, and at the bottom of the Multi-Edit box you'll see the Delete option.

3) You could make your own "Inbox" or just use "No Folder" as your Inbox. GTDrs might have other solutions.

4) Shared lists are already here. i don't use them, so I don't have the details, but others do. Or, you could search these forums and find dozens of posts on this topic. And go to the Help page and search there.

This message was edited Aug 13, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
1) You can delete all of your tasks from your account settings page, at the bottom
2) You'll have to ask the 3rd party app developer for this answer.
3) What Salgud said. I use "no folder" or "no status" for my inbox and I have a saved search called "Inbox" that pulls in these two criteria.
4) Yes, we provide some collaboration. Click the "Tools" menu and then "Sharing" to get started. We have plans to improve this as well as making it available via our API.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.