ForumsQuestionsDue Time 3:14 AM on iPad

Due Time 3:14 AM on iPad
jkoenin

Posted: Aug 17, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I started working with subtasks this week and was setting up some templates where I'm putting in due time without a due date. Whether or not that's a bad way to do it, I'm not sure, but the website seems alright with the way I'm entering the data.

On the iPad, though, I keep getting the Due Time as 3:14 AM regardless of what it says on the website. I also can't change it (i.e. time entered in the popup does not go into the field) until I set a Due Date. Once a Due Date is set, it works as expected.

Thanks for any recommendations.
jkoenin

Posted: Aug 17, 2011
I just noticed Alarms were deleted and Sync overwrote the good data on the website with the 3:14 am stuff from the iPad.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 21, 2011
There is a bug that causes times to become 3:14 if you do not set a date. A task with a time but no date is not something that the iPhone/iPad can understand well. Also, alarms will not work if there is no date because Toodledo doesn't know when to send it.
User

Posted: Jan 05, 2012
I am seeing exactly the same problem on an iPhone using the latest ToodleDoo application = 2.1.16 (31). Contrary to the previous response, it happens even if there is a due day set.

How to recreate:

1) Add Task
2) Edit Details
3) Set Due Date (doesn't matter what day)
4) Set a Start Time (doesn't matter what time)

As soon as the task is synced with ToodleDoo web site it gets set to 3:14 Start Time.

Attempts to change the time have no effect. Clearing and entering a new Start Time works until it synchronises again.

It is very annoying because it makes setting alarms as reminders effectively useless.
User

Posted: Jan 05, 2012
OK, stupid user problem. Was using due date and start time so the start time had no associated date. Now switched to using due date and due time which solves the time corruption issue.

It would have been nice to have had a warning that there was no day associated with the attempted time rather than just get the time assigned to a rubbish time.

This message was edited Jan 05, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.