ForumsQuestionsThe Best iPhone GTD!

The Best iPhone GTD!
rpl_work

Posted: Aug 26, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi there. I posted just a couple of day ago praising the TOODLEDO online product. Since then I've found more functionality and wanted to tell just how thrilled I am with the online product having looked at the all the other options for PCs and Macs. This does everything I need from a GTD product including really helping me to GTD!

I also wanted to mention the iPhone app - superb! Again, everything you need. I particularly like they way you have maximised the use of the width of the iPhone screen. We can read longer text entries than in all other apps. This is also helped by a perfect choice of text size for both single line and double line entries. The second 'sort by' line is also excellent by the way. The white background (which you might take as a given in all apps but is not) really helps the readability and usability. Also regarding the latter, again excellent - I can actually do things on this iPhone app rather simply read or put things off until I get infront of a PC.

All in all, absolutely delighted with both the online and iPhone products. These products are changing our lives here! Regarding your secret road map for the future, please cancel it! You're already there! Please don't change a thing! Go to the beach and relax - you truly deserve it!

Many thanks and best wishes.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 28, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.