ForumsQuestionsTasks missing

Tasks missing
triciabard

Posted: Sep 04, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I have been using Toodle-Do for close to a year and love it.

The last few days, I have noticed that Tasks are missing- some that repeat and some that are not. I almost missed a credit card payment today as there was no task to remind me.

I don't think I have deleted these- there's been too many for me to think I would keep accidentally doing that and I've never had this problem before.

I did change from Firefox to Safari about a week ago. Could this be the issue?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 05, 2011
First, check the "deleted tasks" list in your account settings page. If any task was deleted it will be listed here.

If it wasn't deleted, then it is probably hidden by a filter, or maybe you are looking at a view that does not include those tasks.
triciabard

Posted: Sep 05, 2011
I did check the deleted task list, looking for two specific items, in RE: to recurring credit card bills. The one that normally shows up on the 1st did not, and I thought about it yesterday but it was not on the list. The deleted task list shows that I deleted it today, at a time when I wasn't on my computer.

The other task for a credit card payment shows that I deleted it yesterday but I would have checked that task off a week ago. It was a recurring task and is not showing up in October at all.

I also notice several other recurring tasks that show as 'deleted' on Saturday and today. I didn't delete these tasks (or in some cases even check them off as they were not completed). These recurring tasks are not showing up at all on my Tasks list.

In addition, there is only one task showing for October- and I have the filters set to show future tasks. I have other tasks for months later than October- where would these be?

Thanks!

This message was edited Sep 05, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 06, 2011
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
triciabard

Posted: Sep 06, 2011
Will do- thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.