ForumsQuestionsWorkaround for no ordering of subtasks (ie sub task priority)

Workaround for no ordering of subtasks (ie sub task priority)
HarveyFrench

Posted: Sep 13, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
"Toodledo does not currently support manual sorting of tasks or subtasks, although this is planned for a future update. " qute form Toodledo support..

So how best to order them!

I currently have Tags to indicate the order sub tasks should be done in. This works as you can then order the tasks by the tag field. Not ideal. There really needs to be a "subtask priority" field. Which Toodledo are probably doing now...

I'm thinking that as well as a "priority" a task should have a "folder priority" and The current "priority" field becomes a "hotlist" priority field, which is used to determine what needs to be done whether at home or work.
This will let you interact with you "work" tasks and "home" tasks seperately (by setting up folders for them).
But I think I'm spouinting rubbish now...
Purveyor

Posted: Sep 13, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
You can reorder Subtasks:
It is possible to manually reorder subtasks via drag and drop. This is a feature for Pro Subscribers. To use this, you must first go into your account settings and under "Subtasks" enable manually sorting. Now, you can drag and drop subtasks into the order of your choosing and the sorting criteria discussed above will be ignored.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=103

BTW, where did you get the quote from Toodledo support?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.