ForumsQuestionsWhy is my sort changing?

Why is my sort changing?
stingkerr

Posted: Sep 14, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
This is probably a simple newbie question, but I have just spent the last 12 hours beating my head against a CAD program and don't have the strength to look this up.

Why does my sort keep changing? Sometimes I come back to my list and it is all over the place. For example, I usually look at my list by due date, then priority, then star. Is there a way to lock it in, or keep it as a favorite or default?

I look forward to any advice and helpful suggestions you have (with the exception of tossing out the CAD program. ^_^)
Folke X

While you are waiting for a proper answer from the people who really know, here is how I understand it:

The last sorting order you used is remembered automatically - but not for each individual list, but for each group of lists, i.e. for each one of the choices under VIEW BY at the top of the left sidebar, i.e there is one sorting order for Due date view, one sorting order for Folder view, one sorting order for Search view etc.

The ability to save (or auto-remember) individual sorting orders for each list is often requested, and has been confirmed to be on Toodledos to-do-list for a future release, especially as regards saved searches, which is one of the key fetaures of Toodledo.

This message was edited Sep 14, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
That is correct. Each view (Main, Folder, Status, etc) has its only memory of what was last used as the sort criteria for that view. When you return to that view, the sort will be restored.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.