ForumsQuestionsiPad sync to Toodledo.com

iPad sync to Toodledo.com
west_1316300864

Posted: Sep 18, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I just started to use the iPad app and added about 20 tasks. Then I decided to test out the sync wiTh the Toodledo web. I set up an account on the web and then added that account to the iPad app, but it claimed that the account did not exist. So I set up the account from the sync panel in the iPad app. It recognized the account at that point, but I do not see any of the tasks or folders showing up on the web after regular sync and after a forced sync. Could there be two accounts on the web? Is there a way to see the ID number associated with the iPad linked account?
west_1316300864

Posted: Sep 18, 2011
I just unlinked the iPad app from the web and then relinked it. When it completed the new sync, I had everything duplicated on the iPad. Think this means that the data had been saved on the web, but when I log into the web Toodledo.com, I don't see any of my tasks. So it seems that I am looking at different instance on the web.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 19, 2011
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
west_1316300864

Posted: Sep 21, 2011
OK.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.