ForumsQuestionswhich tool for syncing Outlook tasks with Toddledo?

which tool for syncing Outlook tasks with Toddledo?
wolfgang

Posted: Oct 09, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hello there. I would like to know which sync tool to use in order to be able to sync tasks between Outlook 2007/2010 and Toodledo properly...!?

If this tool could even sync recurring tasks correctly I would buy it right away... ;-)

Thanks for any helpful advice.

Best, Wolfgang
simon

wolfgang

Thanks for the tip Simon. Yes I have bought a copy of gSyncit. And it works fine for singular tasks. But it does not for repeated tasks. Their support tells me that Outlook and Toodledo are treating this type of tasks too differently, so it's hard to make things work correctly...
They say that users are going to accept this more or less...
Is this true?
I would be interested to learn how users of Outlook and Toodledo are dealing with repeated tasks...
Manually?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
There is also a tool called Ceptara that syncs with Outlook, and Appigo.com has something as well. You might see if one of the other tools will work better.
wolfgang

Posted: Oct 11, 2011
Ain't there someone reading this forum and syncing Outlook with Toodledo tasks? Especially repeating tasks? If so, how are you managing to do this?
effortlessgourmet

Posted: Oct 16, 2011
Wolfgang-
I have been trying Ceptara on their free trial for 30 days now.
I'm in direct sales and have many reoccurring tasks. What I found that worked well was creating a Template in Cepetara project and exporting it my documents folder. When the reoccurring project needs to be scheduled I import it to a project folder

Repeating tasks I assign a project name and sync it in the Ceptera add in within Outlook. Then Within toodle do I will set up the frequency. Works great.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.