ForumsQuestionsDouble Entries

Double Entries
plmh1999

Posted: Oct 12, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I am synchronizing Toodledo with MS Outlook Standard 2007 (synchronization in both directions enabled). Since three weeks it happens that after movmng the due date from a task into the future I see double entries in Toodledo (previous due date and actual due date). Though using the manual sync icon the double entries in Toodledo do not disappear but are then synchronised with my iphone. I only get the correct status (in all three systems: Outlook, Todledo, iphone) by deleting the tasks in Toodledo according to the correct MS Outlook status.

Thank you for your help.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 12, 2011
This is a bug with the 3rd party software that you are using. Please contact the company that makes that software for assistance.
plmh1999

Posted: Oct 14, 2011
Hi,

Thank you. And what is the 3rd party software? I am using Outlook and Toodledo. Which 3rd party is involved? Thank you for your help.
alexandremrj_2

Posted: Oct 14, 2011
Hello,

outlook and toodledo don't sync directly. You must have installed a third party software as gSyncit or Ceptara Organizer for Outlook.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 15, 2011
If you go into your account settings and look under "Syncing apps" you can find a list of everything that you have externally attached to Toodledo.
COC SVP DR ANN

Posted: Oct 16, 2011
Hi - I've been using Toodledo with Tasks ToDo Pro and it was working fine up until just recently - all of a sudden its like I have 2 or 3 copies of the same thing and when I tick to complete or delte - they just reappear - help please!!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 17, 2011
You are referring to a 3rd party application. Please contact that company for assistance.
arcadie.astrahan

Posted: Oct 25, 2011
hi i have the same issue with doubling the entries. i checked the apps syncing the account in toodledo and nothing except chromatic dragon is used
please help, thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 25, 2011
Chromatic dragon is notorios for duplicating tasks. Unfortunately, we cannot prevent this or provide assistance for 3rd party apps.
plmh1999

Posted: Oct 26, 2011
The 3rd party I am using is the synchronizing Toodledo App for iphones. Any idea how to fix that bug?

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 26, 2011
We cannot fix problems with 3rd party apps. Please contact the company that makes it for assistance.
arcadie.astrahan_1...

Posted: Oct 28, 2011
no guys its not third party problem..
i switched from dragon to ceptara and it is the same situation..
i delete manually in outlook what was doubled, at the synchronization the dragon says that several tasks were not found in outlook and they will be deleted from toodledo..
after sync instead it is adding them back to outlook from toodledo.
ceptara exactly the same...
and of course i did not use them together.
please help!!
thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 28, 2011
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
arcadie.astrahan_1...

Posted: Oct 31, 2011
i just created a ticket
thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.