ForumsQuestionsFuture Due Dates in iCal

Future Due Dates in iCal
Justin

Posted: Oct 13, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Here is a brief description of what is currently occurring. I will have tasks setup to repeat on certain days of the week. For example, every Monday I have to check the status of last weeks sales. I have my account subscribed to iCal to show up on my calendar, but my Check Sales task shows up on every single Monday for as far in the future as iCal goes. Is there a way to only have the most current due date show up on iCal, so next Monday would have it listed as a task, but all Mondays after would not have it listed on the calendar, until I complete the prior Monday.
alexandremrj_2

Posted: Oct 13, 2011
Perhaps you should try the option repeat after completion date instead of repeat in due date.

Watch out that if you mark the task complete only on Tueday then your tasks will be repeating on tuesday (not monday)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 14, 2011
This isn't currently possible when using iCal. iCal does the repeating all the way into the future. If you look on our website, you'll see that there is only one copy. Different 3rd party apps work in different ways. There may be some other calendar app that doesn't do this.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.