ForumsQuestionsSharing only certain tasks (certain 'views')

Sharing only certain tasks (certain 'views')
mahors

Posted: Oct 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi!

Let's say i have a bunch of tasks with a due-date set for today. Is it possible to share this set of tasks (preferably public)?

I want to share this 'view' only, both uncompleted AND completed tasks, and no other tasks.

I've searched the forum for info about this, but found nothing...

Hope anybody can help out...
alexandremrj_2

Posted: Oct 19, 2011
You can share for the public a bunch of tasks in the Tools -> Sharing

"If you enable public sharing, anyone will be able to read your to-do list at the following url. Private folders will be hidden."

Make sure all your today tasks are in the same folder, with any other tasks in other folders that are marked private
mahors

Posted: Oct 21, 2011
Thanks for your reply!

It seems to me though, that your suggestion is an awkward solution. I then have to manually place all of my daily tasks in a specific 'Today' folder, instead of using the Due Date 'element'.

What I want is a view, which shows only my tasks that have a due date set for 'Today', that I can share with other people (preferrably public). I don't want them to see any other task on my lists.

Grateful for all suggestions!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 21, 2011
It is not currently possible to share tasks based on a changing criteria like the due-date. Tasks can only be shared by folder. Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.