ForumsQuestionsHiding things but not deleting them

Hiding things but not deleting them
M

Posted: Oct 22, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
This is kind of an OCD question: I have a to do list that's WAY too big. I'm trying to focus on what's really important, in my life, and so am cleaning off my list. But I'm too OCD to complete or delete tasks that I once added to my list as things I'd like to do, or "should" do. I want to keep them on the list, but NOT SEE THEM.

I thought I could use archived folders or goals, but it seems like you cannot continue to "move" things to a folder or goal, once it's archived, so that seems a little unwieldy.

I originally set up a TAG that I could hide -- but the tag filters don't seem to be global, so that doesn't help me a lot.

Anyone else doing something that will "hide" yet keep my tasks, without losing them, and will allow me to CONTINUE to hide tasks as I stumble on them?

Thanks
Purveyor

Posted: Oct 22, 2011
You could try "Negative priority" or set the Status to one of several "Deferred" choices.
See: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=65
M

Posted: Oct 24, 2011
Disregard the following -- I found it! Thanks...
============================================
Thanks - that works great with the web interface -- but it appears that these deferred statuses are NOT hidden in the mobile app? I need to hide them on both...

This message was edited Oct 24, 2011.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.